The role of the FM as a custodian of a valuable asset can be a complex task and will include the organisation and responsibility for many services that are contracted out.
When choosing a suitable contractor it is important that the ‘competence’ is checked and the supplier has the right credentials for the job – As an OSHAS 18001accredited company you be confident that Emerald Elevators will provide:
- Suitable and sufficient risk assessments & method statement.
- Membership of any trade associations (LEIA).
- Method statements for any previous similar work.
- Successful experience in similar work.
- Trained members of staff and evidence of training.
- Independent assessment of our competence.
Additionally, our extensive knowledge and expertise of a wide range of lift systems make us the perfect choice for all your all lift requirements.
Please leave your details and senior member of our team will call you back to discuss your requirements.
Since 2006 Emerald Elevators have been providing a complete range of lift, escalator and stair lift services across London & the south east of England. Our extensive knowledge of the lift industry has been obtained by our staff over the last 30 years who have served within major multinational corporations, smaller independent service providers and component manufacturers/supplier to the UK. Lift Market.
- Covering the entire South East
- Fully accredited lift engineers
- 24 hour call out and contact
- The highest standards in service and delivery
- Trusted advice on your lift systems
- Quick response to breakdowns within 4 hours – 60 minutes for passenger entrapment
Do you offer a truly 24 hour service?
Yes! We’re here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year waiting to take your call.
How quickly do you respond to call-outs?
Our 24hour call-out service operates all year round, responding to breakdowns within 4 hours (60 minutes for passenger entrapment).
Are you accredited?
We are members of LEIA (Lift & Escalator Industry Association), operate an ISO9001 certified Quality Management System and are currently working towards obtaining BS OHSAS 18001- the internationally applied British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
Can you offer advice on my lift system?
Certainly. We’re more than happy to offer a free, no obligation site survey and provide advice on, Health & Safety Issues, Insurance reports & general improvements to your lift.
© Copyright 2016 Emerald Elevators