Our ever increasing service client base includes a significant number of care homes and clinics for both private customers and the NHS.
Our staff are trained to be sympathetic and accommodating to the operational needs of these types of buildings and our systems and suitably developed to meet the demands of this sector.
As a highly regulated industry that’s under close scrutiny from the Care Quality Commission, compliance with statutory inspections and choice on suppliers is a must. Emerald Elevators have a UKAS accredited Quality Management system to ISO 9001 which will ensure that:
- Our service schedules are monitored closely.
- Our records are maintained and easily available.
- Regular audits on our systems are carried out and improvements are always being made.
- We can efficiently manage and close out your LOLER inspection reports.
Last but not least we provide excellent value for money!
Please leave your details and senior member of our team will call you back to discuss your requirements.
Since 2006 Emerald Elevators have been providing a complete range of lift, escalator and stair lift services across London & the south east of England. Our extensive knowledge of the lift industry has been obtained by our staff over the last 30 years who have served within major multinational corporations, smaller independent service providers and component manufacturers/supplier to the UK. Lift Market.
- Covering the entire South East
- Fully accredited lift engineers
- 24 hour call out and contact
- The highest standards in service and delivery
- Trusted advice on your lift systems
- Quick response to breakdowns within 4 hours – 60 minutes for passenger entrapment
Do you offer a truly 24 hour service?
Yes! We’re here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year waiting to take your call.
How quickly do you respond to call-outs?
Our 24hour call-out service operates all year round, responding to breakdowns within 4 hours (60 minutes for passenger entrapment).
Are you accredited?
We are members of LEIA (Lift & Escalator Industry Association), operate an ISO9001 certified Quality Management System and are currently working towards obtaining BS OHSAS 18001- the internationally applied British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
Can you offer advice on my lift system?
Certainly. We’re more than happy to offer a free, no obligation site survey and provide advice on, Health & Safety Issues, Insurance reports & general improvements to your lift.
© Copyright 2016 Emerald Elevators